Tuesday, January 06, 2009

happy new year!!





did you think of your word for the year?? I had a hard time deciding because a few popped into my mine but my word for the year is CREATE why create you say I dunno the first thing that popped into my head...create a way to save money..create a healthier way of eating..just lots of things to make life better...so how was ur new years?? our was ok bree was sick so we hadda stay home new years eve but that was ok by me i scrapped a couple of pages and also got to be home and not have to drive with all the drunkies on the road...so heres a few pics to share and hopefully tomorrow i will have my week one of 365 project complete for you to see...since i'm jumping out there on my own without a kit..thats ok though i have FAITH IN MYSELF..i can CREATE this project.....

No comments: