Wednesday, January 07, 2009

365 project


as most of you know 365 project is a big craze right now all over the net ...becky higgins has a great kit for it that sold out super quick but if ya didnt get a kit it doesnt mean you cant do it...i didnt get a kit and i'm sooo doin it ..its great motivation for me..and i plan to stay motivated with it...and i needed a way to make me take more pics cause last year was such a bad year for me taking pics it just didnt happen except for my buz related stuff,.well thats not a way to document my families life..so this year i'm determined to create more..I couldnt find protectors that are divided so i decided to cut my papers to what the slots in beckys kit were and i just matted them on white cardstock so it still looks divided but its not and its still SIMPLE the way i did it...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LORI!!!!! this totally makes me wanna cram that DD done & join in!!!!! what a GREAT SET OF PAGES!!!