Tuesday, November 18, 2008

CHRISTMAS SPIRIT

do u have your christmas spirit yet??? NOT ME for SURE! Usually next weekend is when we would pull our christmas stuff out and start decorating,,,i dont even wanna think about christmas right now..john started his new job today so that is a good thing that might get me in the mood in a few weeks,.lol...it just doesnt feel like christmas yet to me...also this is the time of the year i really start missing my grandma its been almost 3 yrs ( Dec 9) since shes passed away but still...ok sorry i woke up BAH HUMBUG and hadda share..just my thought for the day..lol..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm w/u lori!! I'm not ready nyet either... maybe next weekend.

Donna said...

I am not ready either! I guess that makes 3! I need to put things out on Friday next week if I am gonna. Mike will hopefully be around and help, Dennis will be workin and then we will be heading to Iowa City for Irvin Thanksgiving. I need to go put in for my day of vacation, we are staying up there throught that Monday.