Wednesday, August 08, 2007

32 things i wanna do before i turn 33

ok this will be a challenge for me its easy to make goals for yourself..but a lil harder to stick with them and with my bday being in December I will have lots of work to do here....ok so here goes..

1. take a fondet cake decorating class
2. take 5-10 pictures weekly
3. clean out my clothes I no longer wear out of my closet
4. learn more about paint shop
5. make sure my kids gets lots of XOXOXOXO's
6. take better pictures
7. get a new look
8. learn more from food network channel
9. share fun moments with my family
10. enjoy friends
11. scan the rest of my grandma's photos
12. attend jazzercise 3-5 times a week.
13. take the kids to the zoo
14. visit my sister in Georgia
15. take more photos of myself
16. do some home repairs
17.lose 10 pounds
18. have a romantic evening with John
19. eat healthier
20. enjoy life to it's fullest
21. create cards weekly
22. get a fairy tattoo on my lower back
23.save money for vacation
24. organize storage spaces
25. blog once a week.
26. help the kids with studies
27. let john know how much he is loved
28.visit my grandparents
29. fold clothes daily & not just throw on couch
30. inspire others
31. purchase a new cricut cartridge
32. update my website make new things

1 comment:

Unknown said...

what a great list! i hope you're successful.


Tag, you're it, too! :) See my blog for the rules!